15a The Loft & 15b The Studio viewed from Derby Street (click for larger version)
15a The Loft viewed from the side (click for larger version)
15a The Loft sittingroom to kitchen (click for larger version)
15a The Loft from Dining Area (click for larger version)
15a The Loft Bedroom (click for larger version)
This self-catering holiday apartment / flat has:
- Full gas central heating by radiators, and is fully furnished.
- One bedroomed, it is ideally for one or two people (the flat is not suitable for small children)
- Accessed by external cast iron stairs to First Floor
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric hob and oven and washer/dryer, opening to
- Large sitting / dining room with desk, sofa, bookshelving, door to
- Double bedded room and door to
- En-suite shower room with basin and WC
- The apartment has large French window doors and is very light and airy having high ceilings with roof lights.
- There is a washer/dryer in the kitchen.
- Wifi and broadband RJ45 internet connection.
Unfortunately there is no garden, but a recreation ground with
children's play area is very close as is the famous Grantchester
Meadows walk along the river.
Location and Parking
loft apartment is located next to 15 Derby Street and to the rear of 31
Grantchester Street. Derby Street which is parallel to Grantchester
Street lies near the junction of the Barton and Newnham Roads in the
lower left corner of most Cambridge City Centre maps.
- Address: 15a Derby Street, Cambridge, CB3 9JE
Apartments can also be let long term, by academic year (on different terms) and are therefore not always available
We are happy to answer any detailed questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices · Availability · Contact us