15b Studio Courtyard (click for larger version)
15a & 15b Viewed from the front (click for larger version)
15b Studio Sittig / Dining Room (click for larger version)
15b Studio Kitchen (click for larger version)
15b Studio Sitting Room (click for larger version)
15b Studio Bedroom (click for larger version)
Studio 15b View towards entrance (click for larger version)
Studio 15b Shower (click for larger version)
This self-catering holiday apartment has:
- Full gas central heating by radiators, fully double glazed with real timber floors and fully furnished
One bedroomed with queen size double bed, storage shelves, drawers and
closthes hanging space , it is ideally for one person or a couple (the
flat is not suitable for small children)
- Sitting / dining room with double futon sofabed, dining table and chairs (x 3) and bookshelves
- Accessed by its own private courtyard garden it has:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen with electric induction hob, extractor, electric oven, microwave and washer/dryer
- Digital Freeview TV & Radio
- En-suite shower room with basin and WC
studio has large French window doors and is light and airy having
wide windows to front, high ceilinged part to bedroom with two Velux window roof lights.
- There is a washer/dryer in the kitchen.
Telephone, WiFi & Broadband
- Wifi and broadband RJ45 internet connection.
- Private coutyard garden area has secure bike parking, fixed marble topped table.
Location and Parking
studio apartment is located below 15a Derby Street and to the rear of 31
Grantchester Street. Derby Street which is parallel to Grantchester
Street lies near the junction of the Barton and Newnham Roads in the
lower left corner of most Cambridge City Centre maps.
- Address: 15b Derby Street, Cambridge, CB3 9JE
Apartments can also be let long term, by academic year (on different terms) and are therefore not always available
We are happy to answer any detailed questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices · Availability · Contact us